RockWell 10-Year Limited Warranty
Each RockWell window well new construction product will be free from defects in materials or workmanship that substantially impair operation or performance in the building in which they are originally installed for a period of up to ten (10) years from the date of purchase. This limited warranty includes product repair and replacement at no charge and any skilled labor (provided or arranged by RockWell) necessary to repair or replace the Rockwell window well.
Replaced or repaired products are covered for the balance of the original warranty period only. RockWell reserves the right to refund the purchase price in lieu of repair or replacement as stated herein. Contractors must use standard reasonable care in backfilling window wells and must adhere to standard residential backfill procedures or this limited warranty may become void.
How To Request Assistance/Making a Warranty Claim:
If you have a problem with your RockWell product, contact the dealer/distributor or contractor who sold you the product or contact us directly at:
786 W 1200 N Ste. 5
Springville, UT 84663
Tel. (801) 396-7020
To respond, we need the following information:
- How to contact you.
- The address where the product can be inspected.
- A description of the problem and the product (photographs are helpful).
What We Will Do:
RockWell will acknowledge receipt of your claim (generally within seven business days), investigate your claim and take appropriate action (generally within 30 days after notification). If the product does not have a defect covered by the warranty, RockWell may charge an inspection fee for any onsite inspection that is required or that you request. Because manufacturing materials, techniques, and model series can change, replacement part(s) may not be an aesthetic match to the original. If repair is not practicable and replacement is not reasonably available, then RockWell, in its sole discretion, may choose to refund the purchase price of the affected unit. In no event shall RockWell’s liability hereunder exceed the purchase price of the affected products.
This limited warranty covers only defects in material or workmanship of RockWell products. Without limitation, RockWell is not liable for defects, conditions or damage related to:
- Failure due to misuse or abuse, and damage caused by failure to provide maintenance, by alteration or modification to the window-well. Alterations and/or modifications include, but are not limited to reinstallation, etc.;
- Any cause beyond RockWell’s control, such as fire, flood, earthquake, other natural causes, or criminal acts;
- Installation that is not in conformance with RockWell’s recommended installation procedures or good building practices and/or installation that is not in compliance with local building codes;
- An application or condition that exceeds product design standards and/or certified performance specifications;
- Normal wear and tear, natural weathering of surfaces and/or fastening hardware;
Important Legal Information: